Monday 23 December 2013

My startup at STARTUP VILLAGE


My startup at STARTUP VILLAGE

December 21, 2013...will be a memorable day in my life....


First of all I thank Mr. Sebastian Panakal who forwarded his invitation to me asking me to be a part of Startup community gathering, GREET, MEET, and TREAT  http://startupvillage.in/svcg/.  Actually I was reluctant to accept the invitation since I have not completed my incubation procedure.  So I called up Mr. Sreerag who wholeheartedly asked me to join the big bang.

On my entry to the hall itself, I sensed the amiable ecosystem. The startup team who visited the Silicon Valley shared their experience, which was a real encouragement for everyone.  

Next, the presentation of Fourth Ambit.   Ms. Ruby presented superbly. I was really pleased to know that they are from Model Engineering College (MEC) and her team members are my alumni. Ms. Ruby motivated the crowd very well.  She continuously stressed to go ahead and develop network with everyone we meet.  I felt elated.  I am not alone.  After their presentation, I met Jikku Jolly, Co-Founder and Head of Technology.  Later I met the whole Fourth ambit team. I am looking forward to meet Ms. Ruby this week itself.

Mr. Jayakrishnan’s, CEO of Asimov Robotics, presentation was awesome.  My husband was so impressed that he was reiterating Mr. Jayakrishnan’s words on our way back home.   I discussed my future project with Mr. Jayakrishnan.  I am planning to set up a robotic lab at my centre.

A vote of thanks by Mr. Sijo invited everyone to network and cooperate.  Encouraged by Mr. Sijo’s words, I walked towards an entrepreneur and introduced myself to Mr. Jayakrish (Jayakrish.ag@gmail.com ).  He said he is working on an educational product.  Birds of the same feather, we decided to cooperate.    

I went ahead and met three young entrepreneurs.  They are students (mail@root5solutions.com ) and they are developing a product along with their studies.  When I introduced myself, they spontaneously showed me Mr. Anuasok (abuasok.vfx@gmail.com ). That was the thread, which I searched for and it worked as a chain and got all my connections.  Thanks to them.

I met Mr. Anuasok, working on his dream project, online educational website.  That really a nice meeting and I am sure we will collaborate and do well in future. 

Mr. Anuasok introduced me to Midhun V. Sankar who is an energetic vibrant youngster.  We talked for some time and we discussed our future plans.  I will collaborate with him also.  At the end, we came to know we are from Model Engineering college and this cemented our relationship. 

Mr. Midhun introduced me to Mr. Francis Davy and his teammate, cofounders of Linways, Learning in new ways.

I met Joby Babu, my junior in MEC, chief operating officer of Nimubzz.  He at once promised me to support me by all means.

At startup village, every entrepreneur is eager to help each other.  Networking is a heady wine savoring the taste of loving support.  I will never miss a networking event .  I am sure in future, if I go to any other gathering, there will be a common factor which will be the STARTUP INCUBATEES and this cooperation will continue.    


Thank you my friends.  

No comments:

Post a Comment